You know you photography is your life when........

....You'd better not fall in the water with all your gear..... you'll never survive.

...when you read that and realize that your priorities are very different because you were worrying about your gear instead! :lol:

..every time you see a beautiful scene, your mind automatically starts estimating focal lengths and depth of field... even when you're miles from your camera.

Ehhh... if you're miles from your camera, then I would respectfully submit that photography is not your life!

:greenpbl:

When you tell the kids to get in the car for grocery shopping and your eight year old looks at you and says, "Mom, why do you need your camera to buy food?"

When you're headed to your parents 2 hrs away and 30 minutes into the trip you turn around to get the camera bag you forgot even though it will make you an hour late... on Easter Sunday.

..every time you see a beautiful scene, your mind automatically starts estimating focal lengths and depth of field... even when you're miles from your camera.

Ehhh... if you're miles from your camera, then I would respectfully submit that photography is not your life!

I was wondering how long it would take before someone caught me on that :lol:

When you notice you're late for appointments, because you're stopping for those perfectly timed road-side photo opportunities. Hey appointments can wait, but this opportunity may never recur.

When you read all the posts in this thread.

....You'd better not fall in the water with all your gear..... you'll never survive.

This happened just the other day when I was in Arizona! Close call... Almost slipped into a river while I was taking shots in Sedona! Never want to be in that position again, but the shots were definitely worth the risk ;)

When it's dark and you're having trouble seeing where you're walking, and you wish you could turn up the ISO of your eyes.

Or should that be eyeSO?

You are watching a movie and wonder how the Fstop works on cinema cameras... or better yet you wonder about the natural DOF of your eyes when you're focused on something....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back