You Would Think.....

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Drove south out of the city this afternoon to have a look around and drove through the small town of Festus MO. Just so no one thinks I'm making that up:

festus.jpg

I stuck the camera out the car window as we drove past the post office (my wife says I'm going to get arrested for taking pictures of the post office).

So you would think the folks there would get together and maybe change the name of the town? I mean if you're from there does that make you a Fester?

Joe

Last edited:
........ (my says I'm going to get arrested for taking pictures of the post office)..........

Your 'what' says that?

Perhaps your 'what' has never heard of the First Amendment. Taking photos of the PO is 1000% legal.

........ (my says I'm going to get arrested for taking pictures of the post office)..........

Your 'what' says that?

Perhaps your 'what' has never heard of the First Amendment. Taking photos of the PO is 1000% legal.

Sorry -- fixed it, don't tell my wife I forgot her.

Joe

Drove south out of the city this afternoon to have a look around and drove through the small town of Festus MO. . . .
It’s nice to see Marshall Dillon’s deputy, Festus, getting some recognition! (The show, for those who missed it, by geography or years, was ”Gunsmoke.”)

Last edited:
Is that why those fans at the Memorial Cup tournament this week in Halifax were having so much fun? (Til the end of the last game when they lost that is.)

No, guess not, looked on maps and it's not even close.

I remember a shy kid in the USAF being from Festus! I just can't remember where in the world we were at the time.

It's 1772 miles or 33 hours from Dildo to Intercourse ( Pennsylvania ). That's a lot of foreplay!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back