Young Love

ewick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out to do a shoot for a close friend and his new mother to be girlfriend. I needed a break from editing and thought I would share this one with all of you. Like always C&C is welcomed on any aspect of the photo especially on how it could have been improved.

8165691316_c2b9b21ee5_z.jpg
[/URL] young love by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

Was that sun as the lighting? I maybe would have used fill flash to get rid of the shadows on them, but I really like the orientation with the moon.

Was that sun as the lighting? I maybe would have used fill flash to get rid of the shadows on them, but I really like the orientation with the moon.

I did use flash. I had one alien bee 1600. if you look close at her arm you can see a shadow. What shadow are you talking about?

beautifully captured man, i love it. i probably would have lifted the light up just a tad bit more to get more light in their faces and removed that tall grass on the girls pants but other than that, its a great capture for me!

beautifully captured man, i love it. i probably would have lifted the light up just a tad bit more to get more light in their faces and removed that tall grass on the girls pants but other than that, its a great capture for me!

I totally agree, I didn't even notice the tall grass. Thanks for the input man.

^^This

Most reactions

Back