ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Mar 28, 2007 #1 Hello to all, friends. I have recently been in the city of Istanbul. This photography is of young people in a street little visited by the tourists. A greeting.
Hello to all, friends. I have recently been in the city of Istanbul. This photography is of young people in a street little visited by the tourists. A greeting.
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2007 #2 Cool shot. Nice cropping. Now, were you in Istanbul, or Constantinople?
KronixKid22 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2007 #3 I like this photo a lot. Nice work.