YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like to point out... that I just found...

This =========> :albino:

aww... that's adorable. That almost looks like one of the animaniacs or something.

BUT, I don't think it's embedded in the forum code like the :albino: one is. :)

I thought I felt a disturbance in the Force...

ok now that one is just tacky. :)

Sorry for this pointless thread, btw... I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bored. :)

Sorry for this pointless thread, btw... I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bored. :)

That is usually good to cope with insomnia. Or not if you decide to de-bore yourself.

haha...

de-boring sounds... graphic.

Doing my part to creatively abuse the english language.

And If you're bored, maybe I'll just send you a couple of estimates I'm working on tonight for presentation tomorrow, along with quotes and relevant legal documentation. I've got another couple of hours before I can call it done, unless you want to help out.;)

:lol: Something tells me in my current state of mind you would deeply regret enlisting me for help. :)

It's sadly amazing to me that this is you completely sober...lol

I didn't say you would have to return it to me. But reading the first paragraph will probably serve to put you to sleep without getting into drugs. Just trying to help you get through the night.:lol:

Uh yeah... I am sort of odd when intoxicated.

Frankly... me drunk is not good. I start telling people EXACTLY what I think. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally not good. :lol:

I didn't say you would have to return it to me. But reading the first paragraph will probably serve to put you to sleep without getting into drugs. Just trying to help you get through the night.:lol:

hahaah... thanks man. You're always there for me! :)

Most reactions

Back