YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

Hey Mish! Get to bed! Your happy feet want to dance tonight!;)

NOOOO!!!! LOL You did not just say that!!

oooops. Actually, I do know about "happy feet". My sweet and darling wife has them, and they come visiting at night... and sometimes they play rough. Fortunately, most of the time they're pointed in the other direction, so I just feel the vibrations, but sometimes I get woken up from deep sleep in a rather dramatic way. But I still love her.

8031671.gif

lol Where the did you find that.
I am in bed and no happy feet.....................................................................................................yet.

I know... can you believe I actually found an image that emotes restless leg syndrome? :lol:

What I find works, is a good massage and foot rub. Works out the knots and kinks and generally relaxes. Never have "happy feet" after that. And there are side benefits.:sexywink:

Between that sentence and the avatar, I think I've just put together pgriz as a very very very very nice husband.

I bow to you man. :)

Well, it's been said that the way to a man's heart is through the stomach. For women, I think it's feet. Hey, whatever works to keep your sweetie happy.

:lol: Yes, actually I do think women think yer something special if you do stuff with their feet.

(keep it clean, mish!)

:lol:

(well, ok, no you don't have to I suppose, but I had to say it. ) :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back