Your best insomnia cures!

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you do when insomnia pays you an unexpected visit when you're trying to get to sleep?

Sleeping usually helps me.
1292189886.jpg

close the laptop and turn on "How Its Made"....

When you come up with that answer, let me know.

What do you do when insomnia pays you an unexpected visit when you're trying to get to sleep?

Work.

Insomnia is never unexpected for me.

SLEEP is.

I'm more surprised when I'm SLEEPY by 3am, than when I find myself wide awake.

I mean it's 5:07am now, and I could probably go for another 2 or 3 hours before I think about going to bed. :lol: :biggrin:

Surf eBay listings for stuff. It's what I'm doing right now.

Finally get to sleep at a decent hour and I wake up at 1:10am. Strange that's 4 hours after I went to sleep I usually only get about 4 hours sleep.

Anyways back to eBay I go to search listings on phone. Surely that will make my eyes cross, lose focus, and ultimately to sleep zzzzzzzzzzz…

Warmed Frangelica (hazelnut liquor) helps me relax and I put on some calm music to focus on. If that doesnt work, its usually time to call in sick and spend a day not at work.

I have found to being alert at work the whole day is to have a heavy breakfast and a very lite lunch consisiting of something like soup and salad. I keep snacks near my desk and much on it in small amounts till I get back home for dinner which usually ends up being late on most days. This also helps get me into bed at an appropriate time.

I guess for me, its the routine.

i like usayit's thinking, but i'm not that organized/motivated (unlazy). i find melatonin helps some but not always.

Hit the gym at one point during the day.

Melatonin an hour before bed.
Train yourself to not think about work when you are not at work....just don't do it....they don't pay you enough to work for free.

Always try not to use any electronics before sleeping, when you know you're trying to sleep soon, crack open a book or magazine for a half hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

ThePhotoForum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back