What's new

Your Best Of 2010 So Far...

nathanlegiehn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Post some of your favorite pics you have taken so far in the new year.

4239367708_c3cbc5c09f_b.jpg


4239400154_4d610784c8_b.jpg


4238568449_9a9e8b925a_b.jpg
 
It's day 3. I haven't really done any shooting.
TJ
 
LOL...

I think this is probably my favorite so far:
4241950874_bee44daaf0_o.jpg

Shot for Fight Club today.

But yeah, I've probably taken a grand total of 10 pictures so far this year...not a whole lot to choose from.
 
Only taken a few so far. I posted this on 'Nature & Wildlife' a few days ago....

Went out to my backyard studio this afternoon to see what kind of birds I could 'capture'. The normal suspects were there. Saw one Dark-eyed Junco, but he was too fast for me today.

White-crowned Sparrow
_MG_0539.jpg

5D, 300mm f/4L IS, 1.4x II, ISO 800, 1/250, f/6.3

Male House Finch - Red
_MG_0543.jpg

5D, 300mm f/4L IS, 1.4x II, ISO 800, 1/250, f/6.3

Male House Finch - Yellow
_MG_0546.jpg

5D, 300mm f/4L IS, 1.4x II, ISO 1250, 1/200, f/6.3
 
In my eyes, this is my best this year

deralic.jpg
 
i cant decide! they're both a little boring but it's day 3 of 2010!

4241733137_5e77e911f2_b.jpg


4234473653_ddbe2c6bf9_b.jpg
 
This one, I tried to go outside and shoot yesterday but I only lasted about 30 mins before I could not stand the cold anymore :D

4238629783_53e6a05518.jpg
 
I haven't really done much other than what I took for this week's Fight Club and this one for the Boxer Turtle challenge:

img0825c3.jpg
 
Hey Mike how much was that f/4 300 you have? If you don't mind me asking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom