DScience
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2009
- Messages
- 1,513
- Reaction score
- 122
- Location
- Denver, CO
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Mike how much was that f/4 300 you have? If you don't mind me asking.
Hey Mike how much was that f/4 300 you have? If you don't mind me asking.
Can't remember for sure, it was several years ago. I bought the 300mm f/4L IS and the 1.4x together. I think it was around $1000.
Hey Mike how much was that f/4 300 you have? If you don't mind me asking.
Can't remember for sure, it was several years ago. I bought the 300mm f/4L IS and the 1.4x together. I think it was around $1000.
Everything I see for that lens is around 1.3k
Hey Mike how much was that f/4 300 you have? If you don't mind me asking.
Can't remember for sure, it was several years ago. I bought the 300mm f/4L IS and the 1.4x together. I think it was around $1000.
Everything I see for that lens is around 1.3k
I'd have to say this:
![]()
I'd have to say this:
![]()
Awesome! Mark V GTI? I have a Mark IV, 2001 to be exact.
So far, this is my favorite. Not for what it is but what it could have been if I was zoomed out a touch further or a split second faster.
![]()