What's new

YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I figured I would do this since I doubt you will ever see this kind of set up again. First your chrismas card...
2yoof1h.jpg


then how it was done.

2ihqbye.jpg

yes its a cobbled camera shooting sheet film... and a cobbled lens ... the tripod head was removed because it wouldn't stay absolutely still. Two huge spring clamps hold the camer to the tripod. the tripod itself has a twenty pound camera bag hanging from it to prevent wobbling. It looks like hell but it is secure.

I doubt you will ever see anythiing like that again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom