YOUR DESK

Here are the other two (two little ones make one big one right)
100_2380.jpg

I still have the bigest mess. not somthing im proud of :)

Well, it is ONE movement to grab all the beer cans and toss them into the bin. And ONE other to clean that ashtray! And in no time, part of the mess is ALREADY gone ;) ;) ;) !!

DUDE!?!? You drink Lucky Lager!?!?
Remember the 11oz bottles that used to look like a grenade? And they had the puzzles under the cap? We used to finish one on the hill and see how far we could throw them down the hill. The best was when you hit "canyon". Ohhhhhh.......to be a kid again. ;)

I've got you all beat, but I don't get home for another 2 weeks. :lmao:

haha well the mess is gone now. looks alot better.
and FYI Fido Dog i do remember those botols. well to a point, ive seen them but never had the chance to drink out of them. i dont think i was legal when those were around. living in a small coastal British columbia loging town during my teen years was all it took to get me hooked on Lucky lager.

im enjoying what im seeing. anyone else got some sweet setups?
how about anymore alienwares?

THANK GOD FINALY ANOTHER MAC USER

Eh, it's the media computer. I have a faster PC for other stuff.
But never the less, I do have a Mac.

If you'll notice the irony in the background, that IS in fact a Microsoft Zune dock. :p

Here is my desk.

Messydesk.jpg

And yes there is undeveloped film in the canisters. 30+ rolls of it!:blushing::D

My camera was actually on my desk before I knew about this thread! I swear!

Jeez, Malkav, you think you have enough film?!

My camera was actually on my desk before I knew about this thread! I swear!

Jeez, Malkav, you think you have enough film?!

LOL!...You have more than one camera? How did you take the pic if it wasn't posed!?!? GUILTY!!!......No more questions for the witness your honor. :mrgreen:

I only had the 300D until 3 weeks ago when it crapped out me at a horse show. Then I bought a 30D and yesterday a 10D as a backup. Now I have 3 (I'm a poor horse photog and the 300D is fixed).

OMG I can't wait to get home and take a shot of my desk. I'm tellin' y'all you aint got $h!t on me. :pimp:

Most reactions

Back