YOUR DESK

Well, 30D times 10D is a 300D^2...

Lol?

Wait until I take pictures of my main desk. Your jaws will be on the floor.

Doobs, don't TALK! Take that pic and POST it ;) ;) ;) ;) !!!!!
That jaw of mine won't make much of a difference among all the other junk on the floor of this room!

Doobs you have a little hiway floormat - how cool is that?.. but I could see it so that's a mark against you. You could be 1/2 German right lafoto?

LOL Yeah, I knew someone would mention that.

I stole it from my 4 year old brother :p
You can drive little cars and stuff on it.

I'll take that picture tonight!

Eh, it's the media computer. I have a faster PC for other stuff.
But never the less, I do have a Mac.

If you'll notice the irony in the background, that IS in fact a Microsoft Zune dock. :p

ZUNE background thats a crime on a mac lol jk

Originally Posted by doobs.
Jeez, Malkav, you think you have enough film?!

There is never enough film!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

But what you see is not all of it. There was also about 20+ more rolls in other places on, and near the desk, plus I have a little over 80 rolls of new film waiting to be used.

God, I'm going to go broke getting it developed! :blushing: :banghead:

My cameras were on the desk already because I had been cleaning them, and checking the screws tightness.

An older pic (when my desk was almost clean, once). ;) Also a self portrait, sort of.

5135-phantom_selfportrait-1.jpg

Well, I haven't seen something like this in ages, and I love the idea, so I thought I'd contribute. It's not much, not too filthy, yet not sparkling clean.

Oh, and I know it isn't much, but I saw we have the same webcam xD. MS Lifecam VX-3000.
6zwzsl.jpg

OK......Here is my CURRENT desk and a shot of my CURRENT office and the guy I am working for with some Very current wall art. :mrgreen:

When I get home though, I still got y'all beat.......:lmao:
35c32p4.jpg

33fb1ci.jpg

1zg3zmu.jpg

fido dog im liking the setup.

Here are the other two (two little ones make one big one right)
100_2380.jpg

Battou, your printer looks almost like mine (mine has a gray top) and I have the same can of air on my desk right now. LOL! Your ashtray looks much neater than mine though, mine's always overflowing!

Battou, your printer looks almost like mine (mine has a gray top) and I have the same can of air on my desk right now. LOL! Your ashtray looks much neater than mine though, mine's always overflowing!

Yeah, that white top and white ink door seem to be a minority as far as those printers goes. My sisters has a grey top and ink door.

OMG I can't wait to get home and take a shot of my desk. I'm tellin' y'all you aint got $h!t on me. :pimp:
You psusy you ain't got nuttin!

OK......Here is my CURRENT desk and a shot of my CURRENT office and the guy I am working for with some Very current wall art. :mrgreen:

1zg3zmu.jpg

May I say legitimatly "What's this siht you're posting?" ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back