YOUR DESK

I have a new desk :)
And a new Mac sometime this fall, but that will have to wait for a little while.

20080907202945_img_9010.jpg

my old desk, it's still in my old room that has been locked for 2years now somewhere. monitor and speakers gone, sold it before i left. :)
dsc00025tx9.jpg

back in highschool, i live in my school, kinda like a dorm school but something different. here's my desk there, well part of it, (inside) the table was like a drawing table, can't describe it well. but you get the idea, :D
balentino73yy2.jpg

my new desk, not really new but my current desk where i stay at now.
dsc0041gd9.jpg

A desk this neat is a sign of a sick and twisted mind.....

(Reporter) Tell me about your neighbor...

(neighbor) He was a nice guy...kept to himself, always kept his yard imaculate. I saw his desk once and it was very tidy...

(reporter) Did you know he killed and ate 3 people?!

(neighbor)...Doesn't suprise me a bit.

just joking...LOL

Vince
You know there might be actually something to it? I like to keep things organised. But the desk doesn't look like that anymore, right now it's covered with tons and tons of copies of my mates' notebooks as I am trying to pass some univesity exams.

You should look here and then agree to my merging your new thread with the Photo themes thread ;)....

Mine's in a horrible state just now...

unordentlicherschreibtisch.jpg

You should look here and then agree to my merging your new thread with the Photo themes thread ;)....

Yeah, go ahead and merge. Funny thing is that I very rarely visit photo themes - and of course I had a sneaking suspision that this had been done before ;)

Most reactions

Back