YOUR DESK

That's my Powershot. Go to the "You and your Camera" thread here in the Photo Themes and see it "at work" :D. (I use it rarely, but sometimes do). Tried to first take the desk photo with said Powershot, but it is not wide enough.

I think, the can of hairspray, the forgotten Christmas decoration, and a couple of other things belong there even LESS! ;)

desktop1.jpg

Pictures slightly old, but my desk is still pretty much the same, maybe messier now :D

1. Canon Mp600 Photo Printer/Scanner
2. Photography magazines
3. Glock 17
4. Cell phone
5. Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse
6. Xbox 360
7. Asus Mypal PDA
8. 30gig black Zune
9. More photo mags
10. Dell XPS
11. Western Digital 500gig Mybook
12. Jones Soda (cream soda)
13. Dell 20in widescreen (main)
14. Dell 19 inch (secondary)
15. Even more magazines
16. Photo books
17. DVD's
18. Xbox games

taken a while back, but still close to the same only a better workstation and messier

100_2227.jpg

OK, here's my "work area"....I just cleaned it the other day, so it's missing lots of diet coke cans, food wrappers, and bits of paper:
001vy8.jpg

002ga0.jpg

This was taken back in December. it's not this clean anymore but this photo inspires me..

DSC_2857.jpg

Love that green PC! But totally messy, would look nicer ;)

Mine about 2-3 months ago:

IMG_9823.jpg

This is my desk after I cleaned it up a little. That's my main system under the desk. In the bottom left corner is my soon to be file server (white case), and my wife's system beside that. Under the fan on the left of my desk is my jukebox PC (almost finished) Out of the picture is my home network file server and my new system that is currently being built.

desk001.jpg

#2 The desk I share with my equally disorganized husband who clearly loves beer :cheers:

IMG_4345.jpg

Let me correct that for you.....

The desk I share with my equally disorganized husband who clearly loves crappy beer
:lol:

I say that because all I see is crappy domestic beer cans. Any true lover of beer knows the best beer comes from Europe and does not come in cans.;)

First of all, allow me to apologise for my total lack of

a) compostion
b) focus
c) noise reduction
d) interest in rectifying any of the above ;-)

All pics quickly taken with my little Optio S50 :

Main Desk overview :
desk001.jpg

Emergency Backup Desk :
desk002.jpg

Main Bed :
desk003.jpg

Emergency Backup Bed (also featuring Emergency Backup Mattresses) :
desk004.jpg

Main Desk Left Hand side featuring 1) Main Camera (at the mo) and 2) Emergency Backup Camera :
desk005.jpg

Main Desk Right Hand Side
desk006.jpg

Sorry about my wallpaper, but I rent, and it was alread there when I moved in ;-)

Most reactions

Back