Your favorite coffee

When I can get it, Ethical Bean Bold, currently supping Doi Channg Dark Roast which is mighty fine. Of course roasted beans ground moments before the brew and boiling water poured through the filter before the drip to clean out the paper taste. ;)

As for mine I like Starbucks white chocolate mocha hot and mocha frappachino, Dunkin Donuts lot of cream and seven sugars. Also, I like Kona coffee from the Hawaiian Islands.
At home, almost any Nespresso. Out, Intelligensia when I can find it; usually in L.A.

By chance do you drink Intelligensia tea? If so how do you like it?

Unlike my malts, I'm not fussy with coffee! Fresh ground is nice, but pre ground is fine, council coffee is ok by me too. My Mrs is a coffee nut, I think the one she had I liked best was Sumatran, it was strong with a slight natural sweetness that was very moreish.

Had one recently which was the best I'd tried in a long time but I can't remember where or what it was. Ultimatley if I have a preference it would be not too hot and STRONG.

Depends...
Kind of on a macchiato kick at the moment.
Used to drink exclusively double shot lattes, but they're too milky for me now.
I have a decently good Gaggia Fully automatic machine on my dining table. Sometimes Lavazza Espresso beans in my grocery list. Sometimes I mix up my beans month to month...

Last edited:
Jamaican Blue Mountain Beans.

Last edited:
I have simple tastes as far as coffee goes, and mostly only have coffee at home. Maxwell House, or Folgers 100% Columbian trips my taste buds.

The workplace tower of caffeinated power

View attachment 181340
Good you got there before the hoarders got to the store!

That was the result of the coffee consumption, over a couple of years, of my coworker and myself. He bought the coffee and cream, I made it in the morning and cleaned the pot.

He has since been transferred so its all on me now...

@zombiesniper Based on your comments, I bet you'd like Java. It comes from the Indonesian island of Java. It has a relatively heavy body but doesn't have the acidic bite. Has a nutty, malty, chocolate finish with slightly sweet, smoky, aftertaste. I order a medium roast, and grind mine so it stays fresh. For anyone who enjoys coffee, I highly recommend Coffee Bean Supplier | Central Florida - Orlando - Javatino I had the opportunity to meet the owner, super nice guy, very customer service oriented, great coffee.

Kona ... but I usually drink "Kona blend" because Kona costs $20+/lb

Most reactions

Back