Your FAVOURITE photo (or photos)

I think these are my two favourites of 2007.....

DSC_0180.jpg

navacerrada2.jpg

I like the shot of Thunderbirds 5 & 6 Hovis! Perfect timing!!!

For those who don't know, Thunderbirds 3 & 6 are flown by women. The first women to fly with a military precision demonstration team in the world! Thunderbird 3 has just finished her 2 year tour with the Tbirds and will be rejoining her regular wing, where as Tbird 6 has just finished the first year of her two year tour.

Sorry, stupid aviation geek stuff.

My favorites from a semester at sea.

Links broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably my fav that I have shot so far. St. Louis Zoo, May, 2007. Shot this with a Chinar 135MM F/2.8 with REALLY sticky aperture blades, but I think it came out pretty nicely..

502794141_18ae2eea75_o.jpg

Damn, it's hard to pick a picture! Can I choose two? or 3? Hmm, I chose 3... I can't pick ONE, that's too difficult - lol.

Great shots everyone! Here are my two favorites so far, which pale in comparison to all of your shots!!!!

Bumblebeemarcowithpollen.jpg

Monarch-1.jpg

These are my two favorites for 2007, I think; representing two very good trips from this past Summer...

The Monterey Bay Aquarium (posted elsewhere on this forum some months ago)...

47bwcroppededitedsmalldl6.jpg

Belen, Peru...

dsc0221borderbl8.jpg

Wow. There are so many fabulous images here. I'm humbled and inspired. Thanks for sharing you guys!!

Here are some of my favorites from 2007:

4-1.jpg

34.jpg

20.jpg

i cant decide :lmao:

I love this one. I took it late afternoon just after a big rain storm. no PS, just cropped out some treetops

Link broken :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back