Your only four once

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well those that have seen my posts know, animals, buildings and landscapes I enjoy. Not much experience with people. My sister asked me to take some pictures of my neice on her 4th birthday. Well the built in flash on both the Rebel and 20D are not good, and am having trouble not making everyone look like Johnny Winter with the Vivitar. So they are kinda warm. Here they are.

princess1.jpg

princess2.jpg

Princess3.jpg

Even the dog opens gifts.
princess4.jpg

Her baby sister.
Princess5.jpg

princess6.jpg

hey what's wrong with johnny or edgar winter? :shock: :cool:

great shots! you're right about these built-in flashes; cant get much out of them. im sure your sister is more than satisfied with these shots! i like the warm look. :thumbup:

Great photos. Canoncan. My favs are 1,3 adn 6

Yes, these show me that I must definitely either start saving on or start wishing (out loud) for a new flash, since all I have is the on-camera one - and I hate all photos I take with a flash! I am never happy with any of them. I took a good many people photos this weekend (I wasn't around but attending my only god-child's Confirmation Day), but the digital ones - which are the only ones I know as yet - don't satisfy ME at all.

So, if I were YOUR sister, Peter, and you had taken THESE of MY kids, I'd give you a big, big hug! They are sooo nice. And the warm light brings out the colours of The Little Princess's outfit so well - and her little sister is following her at her heels ;).

I'm not exactly good with kids... but I like your No#1... the freshness in the eyes... beautiful!

Most reactions

Back