What's new

Yours truly

1st would be better if you were a little more central in the frame.
2nd is bad - agree with ajkramer87
1st would also be better if you were levitating about a foot up.. haha
 
I like them because they're different and I like the style. I think taking self-shots is way harder than telling someone to stand in front of you while you tweak the lighting, etc... so with that in mind I think these came out pretty good.
 
Nice wolf t-shirt, does it help you get laid?
 
I like them because they're different and I like the style. I think taking self-shots is way harder than telling someone to stand in front of you while you tweak the lighting, etc... so with that in mind I think these came out pretty good.

I half agree with you. I mean its a pain in the ass and all to keep taking the shots till you get it right, but your in full control and dont feel like your wasting anyones time.

Nice wolf t-shirt, does it help you get laid?

Not as much as the blue shoes do :sexywink:
 
I like number one although your face looks a tad blown out and the lens flare is distracting. Maybe do the same pose with a cooler background and the lights being used for their intended purpose and get some shoot through umbrellas to diffuse the light. The second should be a closer cut as you can see the white around the body and it just looks unnatural.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom