Yours truly

I like them because they're different and I like the style. I think taking self-shots is way harder than telling someone to stand in front of you while you tweak the lighting, etc... so with that in mind I think these came out pretty good.

Nice wolf t-shirt, does it help you get laid?

I like them because they're different and I like the style. I think taking self-shots is way harder than telling someone to stand in front of you while you tweak the lighting, etc... so with that in mind I think these came out pretty good.

I half agree with you. I mean its a pain in the ass and all to keep taking the shots till you get it right, but your in full control and dont feel like your wasting anyones time.

Nice wolf t-shirt, does it help you get laid?

Not as much as the blue shoes do :sexywink:

I like number one although your face looks a tad blown out and the lens flare is distracting. Maybe do the same pose with a cooler background and the lights being used for their intended purpose and get some shoot through umbrellas to diffuse the light. The second should be a closer cut as you can see the white around the body and it just looks unnatural.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back