First one has flare.
Second one was a crappy cut job.
Try again.
Thanks rallysman!
Its easy to tell those who hate a picture becuase they dont like, and those who hate a picture becuase they hate the artist =P
Thanks rallysman!
Its easy to tell those who hate a picture becuase they dont like, and those who hate a picture becuase they hate the artist =P
What about those who hate skinny jeans and goofy shoes?![]()
Thanks rallysman!
Its easy to tell those who hate a picture becuase they dont like, and those who hate a picture becuase they hate the artist =P
I'm guessing you were going for the Zach Arias GPP shootout style shot in the first one? Looks good I guess, but it lacks context. Most of your self portraits do though (no offense).
The second looks pretty decent too. A bit too strong on the outline of your body, but I would like to see more distinction where your ass ends and the forest? behind begins.
