Yours truly

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need to start taking more pictures of OTHER people.

4474976996_e05f7bb08e.jpg

4474201493_069068b1df_b.jpg

Nice shots that I've grown to like from you.

Either you're socially awkward or just plain narcissistic.

Part of me wants to say "get over yourself" (based off of previous posts) and another part of me wants to say nice work.

Thanks rallysman!

Its easy to tell those who hate a picture becuase they dont like, and those who hate a picture becuase they hate the artist =P

1st would be better if you were a little more central in the frame.
2nd is bad - agree with ajkramer87

First one has flare.

I am assuming that was the point of the shot.

Second one was a crappy cut job.

Try again.

Looks to me like the flash is hanging directly behind him giving the appearance of a "crappy cut job"

I like em. Different than any other self portraits.

p!nK

Thanks rallysman!

Its easy to tell those who hate a picture becuase they dont like, and those who hate a picture becuase they hate the artist =P

What about those who hate skinny jeans and goofy shoes?:)

Edit: Generational differences, blah blah blah. Get off my lawn LOL.

Thanks rallysman!

What about those who hate skinny jeans and goofy shoes?:)

I bet he has some of those 80's style sunglasses as well.

p!nK

Thanks rallysman!

I dont hate you. Just felt the need to be an ass like you. The first one I do like. It is different.

I wish I could take pictures of myself and be pleased enough with them to actually show off! Haha...good times.

No idea who you are, so this isn't really against the artist:

1. Nearly blinded me
2. Looks like something a 12 year old would photoshop for his myspace

I'm just sayin'.

I like the concept of #2 actually, but the execution leaves something to be desired.

I like the first one, but I would put the flashes to the side of the frame and used them as more of a "skim" type light ... not a fan of the second one personally ... that's either a really big net (for what, team handball?) or your proportions were off when you shopped it.

Thanks guys. When you were saying crappy job in the second i thought you meant cloning out the lightstand for the rim light behind me. Im not pasted in there. And its a soccer net my dad made in our backyard when i was a kid. And yes i agree about the first and being not centered.

I'm guessing you were going for the Zach Arias GPP shootout style shot in the first one? Looks good I guess, but it lacks context. Most of your self portraits do though (no offense).

The second looks pretty decent too. A bit too strong on the outline of your body, but I would like to see more distinction where your ass ends and the forest? behind begins.

I'm guessing you were going for the Zach Arias GPP shootout style shot in the first one? Looks good I guess, but it lacks context. Most of your self portraits do though (no offense).

The second looks pretty decent too. A bit too strong on the outline of your body, but I would like to see more distinction where your ass ends and the forest? behind begins.

Good eye with the arias call. Ive wanted to do a shot with the rims in frame for a while and was inspired when i saw his. Then i saw the hand positioning of the models and had never done a shot like that so i went for it. And Ill agree that these are pretty boring as far as being meaningful. Ive done more expressive ones but there really depressing and i dont like posting them as much.

woods? you mean neighbors backyard :lol:

Most reactions

Back