z hahBAHba

gender bombs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DCP_0087.jpg

Ahhh, yes I must've been thinking of the much less common variety of z hahBaAba. Thanks for that... phew! That was close.

Don't you mean FLim z hahBAHba? The ones that you get the free plastic fish with?
'z hahBaAba' are surgical supports made from gerbil stomachs. Unless you accidentaly missed off the accent from the 'a', in which case you are referring to having an itchy nose because you are constipated.
I think you must be typing with a French accent. It's a common problem.

:lol: ha ha ha. Ah you always make me laugh!
Yes it's this damn european keyboard I'm using, everything's in the wrong spot!

:eyebrows: Maybe we should move this into the private forum, and you can show me where it is. :sexywink:

ARGHGHGH! I just got hijacked! Heeellllppppp Meeeee!

(umm Jeff, you can start a new thread down here.... it doesn't have to all be in the same thread. Just go here and then click on the New Thread button on the left hand side and you'll be able to have a whole thread to yourself.)

If you look at the second picture, bottom left in a little patch of snow? That's your 'G' spot.
My 'G' spot is in between 'F' and 'H'.

Meysha, I have no ideal what are you talking about ;) , beside is it really thread jacking if you’re jacking a jacker? That does not sound so nice.:blushing:

Jeff, Ha ha ha! Yeah but you know... It kind of suited the way this thread is heading anyway!

Hertz, I didn't know men had a spot for the 'G'. Oh my... how much I have yet to learn.

If I didn't have a spot for my 'G' it would make life difficult. I would be forced to write 'thin' instead of 'thing'. And how on earth would I do an Oogle search?

(Did the earth move for you too? Or was that Jeff just moving mountains?)

Maybe as you get older or if you use it too much your spot for the 'G' goes away. So then you can do an "Oole" search. (ha ha! Get it! Oole... Ole... Old!)
Some of my spots are starting to wear away already, like my 'M' and 'C'. I think it's because my nails scrape against them which isn't good at all. And frankly long nails make it a little hard for me to push all those spots.

:runs off to bathroom to cut nails:

And I think there was even two sets of mountains that Jeff moved then! ;-)

I heard one went to Mahomed - but I could have misunderstood.
Frankly, I would have thought long nails would have made it more than a little hard, whatever 'it' is.
And talking of hard, did you know that your avatar looks like someone trying to force an entry with a rather large mock?
(Lots of things wear with age but you do discover spots you never knew you had. Perhaps instead of getting older and wiser we just get older and confuse 'M' with 'C'. I'm sure that will make sense to someone.)

Thank you for changing things - you've now ruined the joke.
Just like a woman to make things hard for a man...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back