Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge, Boston. b&w set pic heavy

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A great bridge, I would really like to spend more time trying to capture it better. Here's some attempts from a walk around the area.
zakim-1.jpg
zakim-1-2.jpg
zakim-1-3.jpg
zakim-1-4.jpg
zakim-1-5.jpg
zakim-1-6.jpg

zakim-1-7.jpg

Nice set.

Excellent! I really like that first one with the streetlight mirroring the bridge columns. Plus it’s got that contrast of the Victorian style gas lamp with the simple modern concrete bridge.

I like the ones that you’ve captured of it in the distance from (I think) the Longfellow? Really nice how the Z is clearly the subject despite the busyness around it. Great unique perspectives. You definitely got around!

My only suggestion is to put a couple of spaces in between each photo for easier viewing.

While searching for your thread I saw so many older Zakim threads but it looks like many of the photos were lost - maybe with the forum upgrade… too bad would have liked to see some of those.

A great bridge, I would really like to spend more time trying to capture it better. Here's some attempts from a walk around the area.
View attachment 254708View attachment 254709View attachment 254710View attachment 254711View attachment 254712View attachment 254713

View attachment 254714
Your first in the set is the "wall hanger" It's clean and shows the bridge without clutter, and the prospective adds
to it, Love the contrast, too. In #3, I like the way the sidewalk leads my eyes to the structure. Great job on getting the correct contrast in all the images. Long live B/W!

Thanks so much Dave!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back