Zec@Work: Tok Tak @ Somewhere Around Cha-Am

Zeckson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the 3rd installment of my Thailand series done a few months ago for this year. In this shoot, I was introduced to a new face on the block, a new photo talent. A potential face model I must say. I was totally mesmerized by her looks. She is absolutely stunning! I was so lucky to have been invited to do a test shoot on her. Her name is Tok Tak and she is a Thai (Damn, why do Thai girls ALWAYS look this good?).

We came to a nice quiet and peaceful resort somewhere around Cha-Am area in Phetchaburi province (yes, its Phetchaburi again). I forgot the name of this resort but it built on the bank of a river. We surveyed the surroundings in the cloudy and rainy day and decided to do indoor shots instead of risking getting wet outside. I chose a few simple locations and did some really simple shots for her. Turns out I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome! :D

Equipment:
- Nikon D700
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G IF-ED Nano
- Sigma EX DG 50mm f/1.4
- Nikon Speedlight SB-900
- Nikon Speedlight SB-600
- Umbrellas, Softboxes and Light Stands

Added a short video footage of the photo talent while we were having dinner after the shoot.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeckson/5083537855/

Last edited:
Pic 01:

b711fa7b.jpg

Pic 02:

acafcc76.jpg

Pic 03:

c6dc8728.jpg

Pic 04:

b82890bb.jpg

Pic 05:

dc998ed8.jpg

Pic 06:

46ef7a0e.jpg

Pic 07:

ad8a46bf.jpg

Pic 08:

f3c1ab0d.jpg

Pic 09:

d9373186.jpg

Pic 10:

175e1cd4.jpg

Pic 11:

cfad1a13.jpg

Pic 12:

bccc70a2.jpg

Pic 13:

e8c4264a.jpg

Pic 14:

3e7b9333.jpg

Pic 15:

a4810c0d.jpg

annnnd again. love it.

my faves are 8 for her being totally adorable, and 10 where she is incredibly sexy.

well done friend.

Very nice!

Again Zeckson, never dissapoints huh. Great shots, simple but great.

annnnd again. love it.

my faves are 8 for her being totally adorable, and 10 where she is incredibly sexy.

well done friend.

Thank you all for your comments. This is the 3rd installment of my Thai series. More to come but give me time to process them slowly... Meanwhile, enjoy these first... :p Ha ha ha ha.

mmmm thailand

mmmm thailand

Yeah, visit that beautiful country if you have a chance. See something that you don't normally see in a 1st world country city. Bangkok is still backward if comparing major cities in Australia. Something for a change. :)

great stuff as always. Just one thing, they seem to show pix-elation (sp?), particularly in the skin tones. Not sure if this is from resizing or your uploads got messed up with compression. Never noticed it on your images before. but yeah, gorgeous model, great lighting.

great stuff as always. Just one thing, they seem to show pix-elation (sp?), particularly in the skin tones. Not sure if this is from resizing or your uploads got messed up with compression. Never noticed it on your images before. but yeah, gorgeous model, great lighting.

Pixelation? Funny, it didn't show on my monitor nor on my friends' monitor though... Or do you mean the skin is too rough or something?

its where the skin highlights meet the shadow casted areas on her face. Hmm, weird...would not be fussed about it then if you cant see it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back