Zion CC Please - Dont hold back !!

Has a look of wonder...you capture him very nicely.

lol. That reminds me of Donnie Darko..."why don't you take off that stupid man-suit?"

Thats exactly how it was !! Hilarious! My poor kids will be scarred for life.. I sound very convincing...

So many stories.. so little time !

this one seems to be very focussed onto his lips ... unless there is a message in this, I would prefer to get the eyes more into focus.

That's what I was thinking. You missed the eyes by about 4mm of depth.

I'm afraid I agree with everyone else, your focus was off. Just keep tryin and soon you'll be getting a better focus on the eyes. I do agree that a larger number aperture-wise can help you a bit with the focus problems.

I'm afraid I agree with everyone else, your focus was off. Just keep tryin and soon you'll be getting a better focus on the eyes. I do agree that a larger number aperture-wise can help you a bit with the focus problems.

agreed on that one... I was dealing in a very low light situation. I have an off camera flash but I did not want to use it and piss Santa off or scare the already scared toddlers... Thank god for digital.. keep shooting and one day .. I will have a sharp pic.. :) Thats my next thing to learn.. sharpness.. I think I have the PP down.. just need to work on the most important things like lighting, aperture sharpness.. Bokeh.. DOF..

I appreciate all the help!

Most reactions

Back