Zoo leftovers

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few images I had hanging around from the last zoo shoot.

272884999_mY5b6-L.jpg

Baby snow leopard shot through that dang dirty glass....oops...nipped the ear a bit too. :er:

272887492_kbXcx-L.jpg

Showing me his best side
272056450_xpru7-L.jpg

not a caged swan. This guy was just hanging out there.
278147220_Tndgm-L.jpg

272056415_MepbJ-L.jpg

Another shot of the cheetah with the tear​
272056439_zLhyS-L.jpg

Wonderful series. Yet you call them your leftovers. Right, time to contact ebay to sell my camera equipment....

I hate you!!! your pictures are way too good, always!!! Can I come up there and pick you brain sometime?

Dont say things like that ^ He would probably let you and call it a great photo op.
Anyways, great shots Chiller, the tiger shot is brilliant.

Thank you all for such kind words.
Bobly....I can use some new guinea pigs to do some darkside shots with. whahahaha.....:lmao: Actually , any one of y'all would make great candidates. :fangs::fangs::fangs:

Thanks again everyone. :thumbup::thumbup:

I hate you!!! your pictures are way too good, always!!! Can I come up there and pick you brain sometime?
I was gonna say that it's more likely to have "your" brain picked. bwaahahaha

Lovely series you got there and the Tiger shots are excellent.

Chiller ... do I still need to say anything?

These cannot really be considered your "left-overs", now can they? Never! If I ever came home with photos like these from a visit to the zoo, they'd be among my VERY best! But I wouldn't even get there! (Like I don't get to go to the zoo that often, either).

That baboon showing you "his best side" ... his facial expression is priceless! :D

Great series! and these, you say, are your leftovers! now I have to go look for the ones that made the cut. My favorite is the second tiger shot.

as always Chiller, very nice indeed

Thanks so much everyone.
Corinna and El-Shorty...I have so many zoo pics I dont know what to do with them. One of my favorite places to shoot, and Im there about once a month. Sometimes I just load a whole bunch and pic my faves to post. I will be going to the zoo in the next week or so again. :lmao::lmao: See if I can find those pesky Otters.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back