redonyx
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2010
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Here's a shot I took at a zoo in Virginia. I'll admit that it probably qualifies more as a snapshot than as a serious photo but I don't really know how to take serious animal photos.
You can't really pose zoo animals so I was wondering how to get from a snapshot to a frame worthy animal picture. I'm luck enough to have a lot of opportunity to practice coming soon. My nephew has decided he wants to be an elephant keeper so I imagine I'll be taking him to the zoo often this summer.
Thanks for looking.
You can't really pose zoo animals so I was wondering how to get from a snapshot to a frame worthy animal picture. I'm luck enough to have a lot of opportunity to practice coming soon. My nephew has decided he wants to be an elephant keeper so I imagine I'll be taking him to the zoo often this summer.
Thanks for looking.
