40th Wedding Anniversary!!

CPortraiture

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a session for this couple yesterday - They'll be celebrating their 40th in June and wanted pictures to give to family and friends. I normally photograph children, so this was really a bit of a first for me... cc appreciated.

2446849986_35b0c26d30.jpg

2446020837_b9369c9ca6.jpg

2446018273_a56049956d.jpg

2446013985_bc0445c4be.jpg

2446761278_bd49d4daaa.jpg

They are so cute together! I think you did a great job. The vignetting is a bit heavy, but other than that, I love them, and I am sure they do (or will) too.

Those are great!! They are going to LOVE them!! So cute :)

Great job, but the dodging in the first one lacks contrast in relation to the others and breaks the consistency.

in number 3 they look genuinely happy

They are so cute together! I think you did a great job. The vignetting is a bit heavy, but other than that, I love them, and I am sure they do (or will) too.

Thank you Lyncca! I knew someone was going to comment on the vignetting... lol! I used the omni light in ps which gave it that look... more than the vignetting that it creates, I like the glow that it gives the face. I think it works for these...

Thanks for commenting!

L

Nice photos. I don't think the vignetting works on the second one. I really like the third. Good job.

Great job, but the dodging in the first one lacks contrast in relation to the others and breaks the consistency.

First off, thank you!

Second - I'm glad you mentioned this, because I'm having a hard time with this one. This pose (area/angle on the porch) is the only set that is different from the other 200+ pictures that I took... the sun was coming up over the back of the house and from where I was shooting, the light created a fog over them. I tried to get rid of it in ps, but couldn't.

I scratched all the other pictures from this set, but really liked their expressions in this one.

Long story short, there is no dodging involved in this shot, just a lot of foggy light. Any suggestions?

Nice photos. I don't think the vignetting works on the second one. I really like the third. Good job.

It is a bit dark, but I was trying to soften/ darken the large dead brick space... The front door was there, which I cloned out and then darkened...

Just a matter of opinion... thanks for commenting.

L

244684998635b0c26d30copfb3.jpg

Just did some burning and a high pass smart sharpen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back