DarknGorgeous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC04144copycopy.jpg

I like it, her body is lit up (looks natural) and the background is lit enough too...looks nice :)

her face is so pure. no make up. nice posing. and good photography...

i find the background much more interesting than the subject.

Okay, what could I have done to make her look more interesting so she was the main focus instead of the background?

to be honest, im not entirely sure.
i suppose one thing thats really drawing my eye away from the girl is the sun reflecting in the water and then my eyes see all those colors and lines from the grass and sticks and whatnot. AT THE SAME TIME, i really like the background and i dont think you should change it....so really, ive been of no help to you. :(

I think the angle should come down some and then perhaps the background wouldn't have been as distracting. Also, it feels like she is hunched over, trying to fit into the picture, and what is that purple thing in her hair? If it is a flower, it doesn't really do anything to enhance the photo, because it is small and not very detailed. The natural lighting is good, however.

Ahh I see, thank you, I understand. Do you think it would have been a bit less distracting if I would have shot it horizontal vs vertical?

Yeah that was just a flower she had found, it wasn't ment to enhance the photo. As for her being hunched over she had originaly been drawing in the dirt with that stick in her hand as well as that palm being directly over her head, she looked over at me and I had taken the shot.

Thank you so much for the replies, I will keep it up and hopfully improve. :)

Very Pretty girl, all natural,nice background, the sun spots are distracting to me though, maybe a reflector would have helped.

Her face looks overly processed to me... like unnaturally clean and smooth. That's my only complaint about the photo. Other than that, it's great.

Thank you.

Im still learning how to clear up acne/adjust skin tone in PS.

Heres a closer view

Before:
FaceBefore.jpg

After:
FaceAfter.jpg

You obviously had a lot of touch up work to do on her face. It does look a little fake though, but I'm not sure what else you could've done. I actually like the tight crop much better than the original shot. Nice work!

Most reactions

Back