A shot of my friend before prom..I'm pretty new at this.

Ramy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DDD2.jpg

i think you did agreat job looks like it belongs in the prom section of a magazine.. only thing i would do is tell your friend to get a hir cut its too poofy LOL but the photo is great

Thanks a lot!!!

ps- even though im not digging the hair i will admit it give the photo a bit of a retro feel which is very trendy these days.

That's actually after he got his hair cut! lol

wow.. is that from the 70ies ? ;)

Would have chosen some darker background that the sky .. to get some better contrast with the white he wears.

which hair did he have cut?

hehe i couldnt resist

what kind of camera do you use? do you think you will invest in a new camera in the future? this photo shows your talent

wow.. is that from the 70ies ? ;)

Would have chosen some darker background that the sky .. to get some better contrast with the white he wears.

Said it before me!

Ready for the disco?? I could swear this is the same person as your avatar photo.

I like the pose, but wish the background was a little blurrier. Nice though! Good eye.

Thanks for all of the comments.

JustAmom: I use a Canon 20D. I think I will get a new camera within the next 4 months though. Why do you ask?

the resolusiton of your photo could be better. its really a good photo and shows oyu have talent so i hope you get a camera that will enhance your talent and not take away from it. hope that makes sense. (its a compliment) i tin kyou are are better then your camera

Oh thanks a lot! =] I appreciate that a lot. Maybe it's my ISO setting?

im still an amature myself so i couldnt tell you. i still shoot on auto LOL everyone her ekeeps trying to teach me how to not do that but i must be dense cuz im not getting it. my camera does all the work LOL. i dont know much about your camera so i cant give much more insight sorry

Oh. Okay, well I think that might be the problem. My ISO in this picture.

Watch your “Line of Sight” for cruder and read up on “Depth of Field” that will help you understated how to blur the background.

Also the 20D should work fine, you may want to think about getting better lens before upgrading your camera, if you are going to stay with Canon. As for sharpness what focusing mode or points did you use?

Most reactions

Back