A thread shut down

hahaha this thread has definitely turned around!!

yes....although I must admit I get really turned in when I receive infractions. Its like a forum masochist fantasy. kidding.

Thank you. Like I said....I saw your website and the pictures there are excellent. Just the way things were said and the circumstance of everything including your epic melt down made for a cluster **** of comebacks. I honestly jumped on for the comedic value because I truly find this forum to be hilarious sometimes.

Listen newb. A normal family is a dysfunctional one. Can't you see that Benni chick and I are about to hook up to alleviate all this sexual tension?

Oh $hit with the sexual tention stuff. Ok, that is hysterical. You made me cry earlier, and now I am cracking up. It's all good to be dysfuntional. See?

Yeah, I had one of my moments to be sure. Epic? Not sure about that. You should have seen me a year ago when I was really a tyrant.

Can we kiss and make up?

Depends....how old are you?
:popcorn:

yes....although I must admit I get really turned in when I receive infractions. Its like a forum masochist fantasy. kidding.

Thank you. Like I said....I saw your website and the pictures there are excellent. Just the way things were said and the circumstance of everything including your epic melt down made for a cluster **** of comebacks. I honestly jumped on for the comedic value because I truly find this forum to be hilarious sometimes.

Listen newb. A normal family is a dysfunctional one. Can't you see that Benni chick and I are about to hook up to alleviate all this sexual tension?

Oh $hit with the sexual tention stuff. Ok, that is hysterical. You made me cry earlier, and now I am cracking up. It's all good to be dysfuntional. See?

Yeah, I had one of my moments to be sure. Epic? Not sure about that. You should have seen me a year ago when I was really a tyrant.

Can we kiss and make up?

I'm old.
But still adorable.
But also very much taken by a really hot older man.
Sorry. :)

Can we kiss and make up?

Now we are getting somewhere. :hug::

I will leave out the inuendo and all my other normal off topic gags out :p (to the relief of others). Just had to put in a little bit though. ;)

hahaha this thread has definitely turned around!!
Just compensating for the high levels of estrogen that was used with a little 20 year old testosterone.

Can we kiss and make up?

I'm old.
But still adorable.
But also very much taken by a really hot older man.
Sorry. :)
.......and there goes my erection.

I guess a handshake will suffice.

I was about to whip out my 70-200mm too....what a shame

What a great thread. Now back to universal free health care.

I was about to whip out my 70-200mm too....what a shame

:lmao: nice ...

there's a 70-300 f/4 joke here ... or a 400 f/2.8 ... but I'm just going to let it go ... :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back