Abandoned Greenhouse

zach_original

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

Today I explored an abandoned greenhouse. Lots of great photo ops for sure! Not exactly sure about the history of the place, but definitely something to look into. I have yet to edit the photos I took with my Canon T2i, but here are some of my favorite shots that I snapped and edited on-the-go with my iPhone 5s while photographing the place:

always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr

Let me know what ya'll think!

Looks like it could be the next horror movie. Creepy, imagine it at night.........

*Just Add Zombies*

nice location and great shots

Definitely an interesting place. Now that you've got the long view, move in and frame some smaller areas for the detail. If you've already done that with the T2i, post them!

Some could be really cool using multiple exposure HDR. The main door/atrium shot, especially.

*Just Add Zombies*

nice location and great shots
Haha, I was actually thinking the same thing. There was actually a film crew filming at a location directly adjacent to the greenhouse, an abandoned mental health hospital. My friend and I were speculating that it might be The Walking Dead filming there, but we weren't sure. Very surprised that those of TWD haven't looked into filming at the greenhouses though. Or maybe they have? :1247:

Cool spot, I'd like to see this at night o.o
Looks like it could be the next horror movie. Creepy, imagine it at night.........
I'm not sure I would go back at night, maybe a little too creepy! But if I ever do I'll definitely post it on TPF :)

Definitely an interesting place. Now that you've got the long view, move in and frame some smaller areas for the detail. If you've already done that with the T2i, post them!
I did get some tighter shots with my T2i. Now just gotta get around to editing them and posting them! Stay tuned!

Holy monky! I would kill for that greenhouse setup!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Edit them in Light Room and they will look much better, but I like the idea!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back