Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been asked by several members if we're going to have a betting pool for the birth of Baby Power. We'll leave the guessing open for a week to make it fair for everyone :D

Here is some scientific background info for those who have a method to these sorts of things:

Scientific Info:
Christopher, born 1 week early and weighing 7lbs 3oz. Length 19.5 inches Labor was 32 hours long
Lucas, born 2 weeks early and weighing 7lbs 5oz. Length uncrecalled but it was around 19 or 20 inches (I'm a horrible mother :oops: ) Labor lasted 9 1/2 hours

I have no medical conditions that would lead to a large or small baby that are known at this time. My due date is set as January 5th 2006 and ultrasound done at 22 weeks said it's a girl (but I've heard they aren't always right)

And with that....let the betting begin. The prize has yet to be determined, but it will probably be something TPF related :mrgreen:

Date born:
Time born:
Weight:
Length:
Length of labor: (anyone who guesses more than 30 hours is getting banned ;) )

Date born: Jan 1
Time born: 7:35am
Weight: 8 lbs
Length: 20"
Length of labor: 4 hours

After just having our first child, I get all excited now when someone else is about to have a new one enter the family. :hugs: Even if it's not their first. I never understood all the excitement before, but now I definitely do!

Date born: Jan 2nd 2006
Time born: 6:30 pm (your time)
Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz
Length: 20"
Length of labor: 7 hrs

I'm being optimistic here. Hopefully a quicker and easier birth than the first two :mrgreen: (well that and I don't want to get banned)

Date born: Dec 31
Time born:8:05pm
Weight: 7lb 3oz
Length: 19"
Length of labor:6hrs

Date born: January 3rd
Time born: 9:30pm (your time)
Weight: 7lbs 4oz
Length: 19"
Length of labor: 8 hrs.

December 25th.
Time: 8:30 (or when the sun starts rising)
Weigth: 7lbs
Length:19 inches (copied from aboce)
Length of labor: 2hrs

I didnt use any scientifici stuff...just thought of the best time...

December 27th.
Time: 8:45 p.m.
Weigth: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
Length:18.8"
Length of labor: 6.5 hours

Most reactions

New Topics

Back