Cannon EOS Rebel Ti or Nikon N75

Dimitry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
dimitry.arthero.com
Ive been thinking of going full manual or a more up-to-date camera and I pretty much picked F10 for a manual SLR but as to these new cameras, which one would you suggest Rebel Ti or N75?

Both are aroudn the same price. Im leaning toward Ti as of right now. It has more manual control from specs that I read on Canon & Nikon websites. So I can experiment with manual when I want to and still be able to go automatic when Im feeling lazy :p

Please post your comments and suggestions!
Dimitry

Either camera will allow you to have complete control. They both have the four basic modes...

Full Auto
Aperture Priority
Shutter Speed Priority
Full Manual

If you want manual focus...you can simply turn auto focus off or on when needed.

I dont think N75 has a place to connect shutter release cable or a Bulb options (as pointed out in another thread, those kinda go together).

I would like to experiment with that, so would you guys recommend Ti?
Dimitry

Basically Canon & Nikon are so similar that it's just a matter of personal choice. I am a Canon guy, so I'll say go for the Rebel. Especially if the Nikon does not have the shutter release cable outlet.

I have a Ti (known as the 300V in the UK right?) and I would definitely recommend it. It's a great camera and produces great results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back