Canon vs Nikon - Stereotypes

Surely Canon and Nikon aren't "really bad" at anything.

If we're able, both brands have the potential to take us as far as we can go photographically.

Such insightful and serious comments are not allowed in this thread!

Surely Canon and Nikon aren't "really bad" at anything.

If we're able, both brands have the potential to take us as far as we can go photographically.
You dare to bring in reason and fact to this thread?! Be gone, instigator!!

boatfunny.jpg

I heard some really funny jokes about the D-610............ using it and getting hair oil at the same time! LOL!!

I heard some really funny jokes about the D-610............ using it and getting hair oil at the same time! LOL!!
Adding oil every 200 shots, and an oil rag for your face! LOL!!

Brainy.............. I'm just yanking your chain, dude. You're all right!

i found out all the serious and good photographers shot canon so i went with the nikon line.

I bought a 7Dii to shoot sports but the focus was inconsistent so I bought a D3300 which was cheaper by 1/3, focused properly, had better cropping power and better IQ/DR...
well yeah, we need that extra cropping power and better focus because otherwise all our shots are oof and look like distorted film grain.

I've been sick for a couple of days and am now trying to catch up. It's good to see nothing's changed on here.

I've been sick for a couple of days and am now trying to catch up. It's good to see nothing's changed on here.
Change? We don't need no steenking change!

I guess for there to really be no change the thread would have to get nastier and end up being closed. It's still early, though ...

Change? We don't need no steenking change!

I guess for there to really be no change the thread would have to get nastier and end up being closed. It's still early, though ...
Oh! Well in that case.............. change is good!! :trink39:

Most reactions

Back