Cars

Sorry about the pics, are they really that big? I tried to be conservative since I am using a 24' mac. I'll make it smaller. What is your resolution set at? that picture is only a 1024x768, so it should fit fine on a 17' screen, unless your res is set to something like 800x600. Wow, I checked the res of my screen it's 1680x1050
From the sticky on how to upload photos.....

And remember that your photo should already be sized down for forum viewing before uploading. The maximum size should be no more than 800 pixels wide, and 600 pixels high, in order for it to fit on most screens without having to scroll.

This is my latest purchase and my first Honda. 2002 Civic Si Hatchback. Fun to drive and got over 30mpg on my last trip. My spirited driving only gets about 26mpg.

Civic-Si-111-Edit.jpg

It's funny to see a car thread with so few photos of cars. :confused:

Methinks I see "my" old blue 1967 MGBGT...lol

LOVED that car.

Nah, that's my 71 BGT, and my daily driver.

So I'm sick, I have too many hobbies. :lol: But that is what life is all about, having fun doing what you like. The white Mazda 6 is actually my daughter's, it's the only four door, four seat vehicle we have though so we have to use that when we go somewhere together.

I do have one more 65 MG, but that's in the garage under reconstruction.

yay a car thread! well im just about done building a k20 for my civic (engine managment by kpro). plans are to boost the **** out of the motor, but the manifold on the exhaust side might be a pain in the ass to fabricate because i wanted a tubular style manifold but i think that would give me issues clearing the firewall since the k20 is 'backwards' from other older honda motors.

currently i have a boosted b18c1 in the car with an sc61 turbo. its decently fast and i laid down just shy of 400hp this summer (well er its fall so idk). i havent taken it to a quarter mile track, but then again its kind of retarded trying to drag a honda because off the line id basically spin my balls off through 2nd gear. its more or less a highway cruiser, although i wish the turbo spooled faster. maybe i should sell the 'turbo k20' project and stroke the current setup... any advice?

currently i have a boosted b18c1 in the car with an sc61 turbo. its decently fast and i laid down just shy of 400hp this summer (well er its fall so idk). i havent taken it to a quarter mile track, but then again its kind of retarded trying to drag a honda because off the line id basically spin my balls off through 2nd gear. its more or less a highway cruiser, although i wish the turbo spooled faster. maybe i should sell the 'turbo k20' project and stroke the current setup... any advice?

My advice, which is worth exactly what you pay for it, :lol: is that if you are going to go to the time, effort and expense to build a very nice 400bhp engine, put it in a car with RWD, you'll have a much better chance of putting that power on the pavement without spinning the wheels.

Look at that.. What a small world.. I went on the Friday and was pleased with the access I was able to get with out a press pass. The 200mm was good for 75% of the shots but next time I hope to have a 1.4tc to get that extra reach...

Ya, I really need those 200mm's I felt like my opportunities would have like quadrupled with a little more tele. I want to try and make some pass to get onto the other side of the track, they have some great spots for press. lots of good ones without too, but not anything like the press spots. Next time I go down, I'll let you know

Methinks I see "my" old blue 1967 MGBGT...lol

LOVED that car.

ooo... mgbgt... such a pretty little thing. A buddy of mine restored a chrome bumper MGB a couple years back... don't recall the year. He did a really nice job. Stripped it completely, powder coated it, rebuilt everything.

He has a 1963 (I think) Spitfire now and a 1959 TR3A he just bought from his mom. Both of those cars are in beautiful shape. The spit has 24k original miles on it... even the inside of the wheel wells are absolutely pristine.

He also has a Ferrari 308 and an Audi S4, but those aren't nearly as fun IMO. :)

I still want my Austin Healy Bug Eye... :)

i saw a lexus is-f today. has anybody driven it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back