Distracting Wires?

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a Church shot (I'm working on a collection of Church images) that I'm ok with but I'm not sure how much the wires bother me. I know I could go in and get rid of them, but not sure it's worth the time? Like I said, I'm ok with the image, although I will be working on it some more, but for now... is the wire too distracting?

MtCarmelChurch.jpg

To be honest its the first thing I noticed...

Just PS it out it wont take that long

I took photos of the church my mother went to as a little girl. (She's 72 now) It did not take that long to remove the wires and improved the shot tremendously.

I think it would help yours as well. They cut right in the middle and as SS3 said, it was the first thing I noticed.

i agree. Also, is there anyway you could fix the pincushoning? (I think that's the word I'm looking for. My brain is fried and it is late) i find the angle of the sign as well as the tombstones in the ackground to be too tilted...

Hahaha anyone living in here in Wellington New Zealand will be used to doing this, our cable goes along power lines, not buried and we have trolly buses (simular to trams) everywhere.

But yeah in regards to your shot the colour and composition is ace, but that wire is distracting.

If you want i could take it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back