DO they make something like this?

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was doing some thinking and wonder if they make something like this. Something that would attach the the shoe that would wirelessly transmit photos to you computer. Maybe have the a reciever on the laptop.

Anyone know if there's a product like this out there? If so, anyone have anything like this and what the transmitting distance is?

I haven't heard of anything, but I assume technology is taking us into the realm of Bluetooth communication between our devices and computers. A camera that could connect wirelessly to your laptop and provide a high rez image immediately after it was taken would be awesome for studio settings. You could invent it and make millions.

I haven't heard of anything, but I assume technology is taking us into the realm of Bluetooth communication between our devices and computers. A camera that could connect wirelessly to your laptop and provide a high rez image immediately after it was taken would be awesome for studio settings. You could invent it and make millions.

I'm on the phone right now to patent my idea.:lmao:

Well that's a splendid deal at $799... Hopefully Nikon doesn't follow suit with the pricing, geez.

Hmmm... If it's so easy my mom can use it, I doubt it is any good.

Well that's a splendid deal at $799... Hopefully Nikon doesn't follow suit with the pricing, geez.

It's only $721 at Amazon...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-WT-4A-Wireless-Transmitter-Cameras/dp/B000XRRDXC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1241891000&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Nikon WT-4A Wireless Transmitter for Nikon D700, D3 and D300 DSLR Cameras: Electronics[/ame]

A much handier (and cheaper) version...not sure of the camera compatabilities......

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-WT-2A-Wireless-Transmitter/dp/B000935OG8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1241891000&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: Nikon Wireless Transmitter: Electronics[/ame]

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Arrgh!!! Looks like Canon beat me to the punch.

Ha, ha! That reminds me of the time I was telling a friend they ought to come out with a camera that adjusts the flash output to the distance the lens is focused on. A week later, Nikon comes out with their D lens system.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back