Expo Disk

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was recently told about the expo Disk white balance... Im not to sure I can get one for my lenses YET>. Havent really looked into it.. Looking for more opinions and thoughts about it..
IF you have this ( I use Nikon D70) Can you share your thoughts..

Shoot in RAW! :) Don't put gimmicky things in front of your lens. Shoot a white card and click white balance in raw. It takes 2 seconds, and you can batch 1000s of pictures in a few seconds.

CALL me Ditzy!! LOL BUT I tried to shoot in RAW and well I have NO clue how to upload them to my PC.. The nikon stuff pops up and well I cant figure out how to use it.. IF I shoot Jpeg My point and Shoot upload program will transfer my photos for me...

I click Transfer with the Nikon transfer and NOW I cant find those photos

PLUS the RAW Images are HUGE.. I would need 3 cards lol..

The RAW files are there...but some programs won't see or recognize them. Use the software that came with your D70s. Or...just drag the files over from the camera/card. When you plug in the camera or card, it should show up on your computer as a remote drive...you should be able to open that up and drag & drop the files to where you want them on your hard drive.

If you don't have a card reader, I suggest getting one. They are less than $20 and they save your camera batteries and keep you from having your camera tethered to the computer.

Yes, RAW images are huge...and they take slightly longer to edit but there are many benefits.

Thanks!! I do Have a reader.. LOVE it.. :) I Dont mind the editing at all! Just the size of the files! Its a GOOD excuse to get me another memory card ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back