Feet..?

fotoadam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dunin.org
Well, I seem to be in a bit of a jam. In my photography class, our next theme is feet. I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now and Im turning up a blank. Anyone have any suggestions.. HELP, ITS DUE WED..!!!

Adam

you could do childrens feet on top of adults feet, in b&w would be very cool. or- childrens feet poking out from under covers, a girl in my photo class did one like that, looked very cool

I've also heard someone say that with everyone, his foot covers exactly the distance from his wrist to his ellbow. You could try to make people test this out for you - will stand for some very (!) interesting poses! (Is there a plural form for "pose"?)

(I wonder how many people will immediately try this one out, once they'll have read my post, heehee 8) )

LaFoto said:
I've also heard someone say that with everyone, his foot covers exactly the distance from his wrist to his ellbow. You could try to make people test this out for you - will stand for some very (!) interesting poses! (Is there a plural form for "pose"?)

(I wonder how many people will immediately try this one out, once they'll have read my post, heehee 8) )

already working on it.. heheheh

Adam

They're looking for an outstanding feet feat huh?

I saw the funniest (and cutest) photo of a child's feet with a dog's feet next to them. It was taken from the foot of the bed of a little girl or boy sleeping with their best friend... Just an idea

photogoddess said:
I saw the funniest (and cutest) photo of a child's feet with a dog's feet next to them. It was taken from the foot of the bed of a little girl or boy sleeping with their best friend... Just an idea

that was in the humor section of Popular photography special edition, best photographs of 2003

Adam

a few years ago i had to do a stupid anti-drug poster or a class, you now those" ______ is my anti-drug" things. so i had a girl on a white sheet and i painted her feet with acrylic paints. then put another sheet over her so only her feet were showing and put a toe tag on one of her toes which read "Death Is My Anti-Drug" and used 3200 tri-x and some interesting lighting and got a really scary picture.

i ended up turning it in to my health teacher and photography teacher.

Jack Black and Kyle Gass don't mind sucking on toes *clap, clap, clap* *clap, clap, clap* Good luck finding a boyfriend who sucks toes.

how about combining karalee's suggestion (i though along the same lines as she when i read the subject of the thread) with your models' feet? somehow juxtapose "figurative" feet with real ones...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back