Film is definately dying

In a world......

"Damnit, Jim, I'm a digital shooter, not a film shooter!"

"Bones, I don't want to hear that kind of talk here, aboard the USS Developing Tank. It's bad for morale, it's bad for the officers and the enlisted personnel."

"Awww, you're right Jim...ever since I drank that blasted Ilfordian fixer, I just haven't been the same. I'm sorry Jim..."

"You're forgiven, Bones. Now let's get in there and mix up that batch of Dektol...the crew has contact sheets they are expecting."

We're going to need to put together a landing party to obtain more developer from the hostile planet below. Derrel, put on a red shirt and meet the rest of us in the transporter room.

Mods are gold shirts
Subscribed members blue shirts
Regular members red shirts :)

You don't need to, you're making your own caffenol.

I honestly don't care. But I do question those who have to constantly remind everyone that they shoot film.

Well considering this here be the film users discussion forum what did you fookin' expect?? Plein air painters talking 'bout canvas?

Terri we all agreed you don't count until you get a scanner ;)

This was scanned with my £12 scanner (Plustek 7500i) from our club auction :biggrin-93: HP5 developed in Rodinal

787-XL.jpg

I think if you removed all the film users who are doing it "just to be different" you'd be left with Gary and limr.

I think if you removed all the digital shooters who are doing it just because "film is too hard," you'd be left with ... nobody.

I think if you removed all the film users who are doing it "just to be different" you'd be left with Gary and limr.
I gonna cry ! You are forgetting me ! :neglected: How can you...

Last edited:
Derrel, you still awake ?

In a world......

"Damnit, Jim, I'm a digital shooter, not a film shooter!"

"Bones, I don't want to hear that kind of talk here, aboard the USS Developing Tank. It's bad for morale, it's bad for the officers and the enlisted personnel."

"Awww, you're right Jim...ever since I drank that blasted Ilfordian fixer, I just haven't been the same. I'm sorry Jim..."

"You're forgiven, Bones. Now let's get in there and mix up that batch of Dektol...the crew has contact sheets they are expecting."

Fascinating.

VHS is making a comeback
That's the spirit!! :biglaugh:

Won't be long now, and Walmart and Best Buy will be replacing all their DVD and BluRay shelves with VHS tapes again! WOOT!!! :headbang:

Soon we'll have full-sized metal and glass phone booths with doors on every street corner again too! :clap:

Like I said.....I just sit back and count my money from used VHS tape sales.
In that case, you should quit your day job and just roll around on the bed in all that money. Maybe buy a football team with it.

It just amazes me I can find rare OOP tapes from 25 cents to $1 each and sell them for $25-$100 each..............:icon_cheers:

I thought you reached a higher plane beyond mere film.
Now we are getting somewhere with this discussion. "Higher plane beyond film"... I start to understand humanity. (Good for me. Better late than never... Now borrow me your gun, I have to shoot myself.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back