Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
100_3708.jpg

...Meh bored

robin, how much is that second one

What I think is interesting is that B&H no longer has it on their website -- suggesting that they sold it. The asking price was $99,000. (Canon 1200mm f5.6 L USM)

What I think is interesting is that B&H no longer has it on their website -- suggesting that they sold it. The asking price was $99,000. (Canon 1200mm f5.6 L USM)

:lol: I doubt it's paid off tho.....it's no doubt technically owned by a credit card company for the next ten or twenty years.

:lol: I doubt it's paid off tho.....it's no doubt technically owned by a credit card company for the next ten or twenty years.

I can see walking into a mortgage broker and asking for a mortgage to buy a lens ...

The title actually comes from something a woman said to me as she walked by wile I was shooting with the Canon mount one yesterday

I get comments like that just walking around the zoo with my 100-300 f4

... actually, I'm waiting for the f2.8 version of that 1200mm before I invest. I'd hate to lose AF when I put my 2X converter on ...

Last edited:
I get comments like that just walking around the zoo with my 100-300 f4

... actually, I'm waiting for the f2.8 version of that 1200mm before I invest. I'd hate to lose AF when I put my 2X converter on ...

Yeah, My 80-200 and 100-300 go completely unnoticed :(

I don't have to worry about loosing AF with my 2x converters....my lenses are manual.....:D

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back