Going Backward???

@benhasajeep She didn't say NO I couldn't go, she reminded of my short term memory loss and advised me to go look at myself in the mirror without clothes, before I made the decision to go. :apologetic:

@benhasajeep She didn't say NO I couldn't go, she reminded of my short term memory loss and advised me to go look at myself in the mirror without clothes, before I made the decision to go. :apologetic:

Should have told her I will just take the mirror with me. :allteeth: Of course reflective side towards the others. :345:

TBH, natural light is actually a lot harder to master.

Ah go ahead and go. It is so much safer these days than in the old days. There is nothing like the surprise you get when you go to put a hot, just shot 5B flash bulb in to your pocket only to be reminded that you don't have pockets. Myth has it that it was this particular act that started the whole conga line craze.

Most reactions

Back