HDR---Photomatix Tutorial...

Sirashley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, I updated my blog today. Due to a back injury I'm stuck behind my computer, so here is a very basic tutorial on HDR... I know I left allot small stuff out, but it is designed for noobs who know nothing about HDR... So anyway, give it a look and tell me what you think. Like I said in the last post, I'm new to the whole teaching and video thing so let me know if the video helps you...
www.slr411.com

This looks a lot easier than I thought it would be. I envisioned having to do the alignment manually. I do have one question though.

If your pictures don't match up for some reason, will the program tell you that or does it just mash it together anyway?

Thanks again for the tutorial. This has been very informative for me.:thumbup:

I will probably play with this one tomorrow night after class and work. I can't do crap on my iPhone with editing lol

This looks a lot easier than I thought it would be. I envisioned having to do the alignment manually. I do have one question though.

If your pictures don't match up for some reason, will the program tell you that or does it just mash it together anyway?

Thanks again for the tutorial. This has been very informative for me.:thumbup:

If I remember correctly, if the photos are close in composition, it will still do it, but you will be able to tell real quickly that the photos didn't line up because it will be blurry and ghosting. I've probably done 50 HDR images, and never had a problem with them lining up. THe only time you'd really have a problem would be if you bumped the tripod, or loaded the wrong file...and yes, Photomatix is a very easy program that does all the hard work for you :D

I'm going to bump this for the night crowd;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back