Hmm... Interesting.

ferny said:
Him, sweety poo. It's a him.

Either way, Ferny, it doesn't matter. Chase has always been proprietary about me. You see, I joined the forum on his birthday a year or so back, and he seems to believe I was his present that day. :roll: I just play along, so as not to confuse him.

terri said:
Either way, Ferny, it doesn't matter. Chase has always been proprietary about me. You see, I joined the forum on his birthday a year or so back, and he seems to believe I was his present that day. :roll: I just play along, so as not to confuse him.
But you still give me access at weekends without him knowing?

Oh, I'm on a roll tonight.

terri said:

Isn't that how it works??

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lovey: :lmao:

I have to admit, when you said you wanted to see Hobbes in spandex I did raise an eyebrow. But actually, it was more what Orie & Terri said, referring to your life as "us" or "we" but not filling in the details :mrgreen:

ferny said:
Did he raise anything? :eyebrows:

Yes, but I think it was the thought of me in spandex that did that :eyebrows:
Though now that I think about it...hmm......

Oh goody. You still owe me photos to. :mrgreen:

If I have to, I'll settle for ones of you though. :(

Chase said:
Isn't that how it works??

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lovey: :lmao:

Yes, dear....[pats him tiredly on the head] that IS how it works. You run along and play now, ok? Everything is fine.

:wink:

The name threw me off very early but when we party'd with ole Hertzy boy it became clear very... fast... that you were simply a nutcase and the ladies were on your mind. maybe a lesbian but not a gay....not that there is anything wrong with that. FEAR NOT YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME :wink:

mygrain said:
The name threw me off very early but when we party'd with ole Hertzy boy it became clear very... fast... that you were simply a nutcase and the ladies were on your mind. maybe a lesbian but not a gay....not that there is anything wrong with that. FEAR NOT YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME :wink:

Personally I think the more gay men the better, especially since they tend to be the pretty boy types that all the girls want, less competion for me. And I need all the help I can get. Hell, I'm competing against "appliances" and losing :lmao:

terri said:
Yes, dear....[pats him tiredly on the head] that IS how it works. You run along and play now, ok? Everything is fine.

:wink:
Few, he's gone.

Now it's ferny's time to shine. :mrgreen:

Shall I start with the TV or the clock? Where do you keep the polish?

ferny said:
Few, he's gone.

Now it's ferny's time to shine. :mrgreen:

Shall I start with the TV or the clock? Where do you keep the polish?

In the CLOSET. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back