How do I improvee this picture???

paulina152

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well i took this picture a couple months ago. C+C please . Also when open it up to full size then some parts aren't that sharp. I know that i can't do anything about that but is there any way to fix it a little????
100_5201.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, I've looked at this photo in detail for awhile, and there doesn't seem to be anything sharp, actually. This probably means that this photo is suffering from "camera shake": you took the picture while the camera was moving, or you took the picture at too low of a shutter speed. It's a common problem. To fix this, you could try using a tripod.

In terms of the actual composition itself: I like how you tried to make it interesting (yellow on the left, yellow leaf on right; vise versa for the other), but in the end, it is just a picture of two leaves on concrete. The thought you put into it is great, and that means that you will put a lot of thought into your other photographs, too (instead of just snapping photos without thinking about what you're doing), but this isn't a photograph that I would hang on my wall, even if everything was in focus.

I like the idea. The colors are amazing. You can't fix it though, you can re shoot the photo and do it in focus.

I like the idea. The colors are amazing. You can't fix it though, you can re shoot the photo and do it in focus.

Yeah I'll try next year. Unfortunantly it's too late now.

Oh bummer, I really like the idea.

Seeing as how you're in New York, I'm assuming there's snow there. Could always do a black and white composition. Snow and asphalt?

Most reactions

Back