I WANT A DOG! (PART III) (updated with pics)

My puppies - one of the 10 didn't make it... :(

I'll post some more in a new thread once I can get some better shots..don't wanna hijack this one too bad. ;)

JDS said:
My puppies - one of the 10 didn't make it... :(

I'll post some more in a new thread once I can get some better shots..don't wanna hijack this one too bad. ;)
awww....sorry you lost one. :hugs: They are very sweet looking!

Congratulations on that beautiful dog, I got my Rottweiler from a rescue about a year and a half ago, he's is the best dog I've ever had.
BTW, my boa constrictor's name is Maya.

You make a post about your rotty, and you don't show us pictures? :p :)

(I grew up around Rotties, and I love em. :) )

Sorry, I meant to do it, but I'm at work right now and I forgot.
you can see here.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!! WOOOOOOOT!

Oh, and guess what!? I read today in the paper that the shelter I am gettin Maya from is having a fundraising dog walk on the 17th! I'M SO DOIN IT! :p And so is Maya. :)

Somehow this thread reminds me of the one when you were waiting for your Rebel to come ;) But wait, that one had more of these :smileys: if I recall correctly :mrgreen:

That's awesome on the fundraising walk, what a great cause! :hug::

Hehhe...I dunno...I might be more excited this time...I just didn't show it in smiley form. :)

I've got everything set up and ready to go. :) Her food bowls are washed and set up, her crate is set up, her collar and leash ready to go with me to pick her up...assorted toys and things all set out, ready to be played with....I'M GETTING A DOG!!!

IT'S TODAY!!!!! MAYA COMES HOME TODAY!!!! T minus 10 hours, and counting.

Rob said:
We demand lots of high quality pictures of cute doggy!!!

Rob

Me? Take pictures? NEVER! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back