I'm with Mike and PNA

Read my post again Cindy. I'm not a fan of big bro either.

EDIT: By 'big brother', I do not refer to any particular person. It's the approach that I'm talking about.

But Matt, that was NOT the case. There was a lesson here, outside of the opinions and advice. There was a lesson on how to critique effectively, and it was deleted.
Also deleted where things that the powers that be didn't think were well worded enough. I got it. I don't need sign language. It was my thread, and I understood what was going on.
IMO, there was absolutely no reason to turn it into swiss cheese.

Read my post again Cindy. I'm not a fan of big bro either.
Got ya my friend. I was skimming. My bad.
I'm glad you agree (I think) about the thought police. No one ever expanded from that. And I don't need someone to tell me what is relavent or not.
But your post was revelent. Sorry I totally spaced on it. ****ed is a misnomer.

Got ya my friend. I was skimming. My bad.
I'm glad you agree (I think) about the thought police. No one ever expanded from that. And I don't need someone to tell me what is relavent or not.
But your post was revelent. Sorry I totally spaced on it. ****ed is a misnomer.
No worries here. ;)

if this new ministry of information and communication on the forum is going to monitor and censor us closely within the critique thread then can we at least during the developmental stage GIVE IT A REST. I mean, chill with the moderation, in each case it needs to be discussed between the users, resolved by the users, and the mods need to be there to remind and make sure it doesn't turn into name calling or get too off topic, but don't close a thread that is making progress . . . you close it and it means your impeding the progress. her thread is a perfect example of this.

if this isn't the case then i know i'll abandon the critique section for sure, and if it spills over into other sections then goodbye photo forum.

she obviously doesn't agree with the panel, and i don't either, it is about the panel though, because the discussions have all been behind closed doors. if its about the community then why was there a small panel making decisions behind closed doors instead of them presenting us with a series of carefully worded polls to base the new critique section on.

WHO ALL IS IN THE PANEL? I"VE ASKED A FEW TIMES AND HAVE NOT ONCE RECIEVED AN ANSWER.
motcon, digitalmatt and?

pm mods and admins everyone, encourage them to step up to the plate. the critique section shouldn't suddenly run everything, why don't we see admins JUMPING ON THIS?

and watch the off topic chat guys, you'll get censored, banned, or deleted.

:)

who owns this forum by the way? you can always go further up the latter when progress fails to meet the peoples expectations.

ALWAYS.

Most reactions

Back