lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
forget it can't be bothered

Dr Alexander?

I must be having a vision!

I have just seen our Dr Alexander post! Wow! Wow-wow-wow!!!

Don't lose faith...it's a good place that's going through some growing pangs. It's like a dysfunctional family...just ignore/tolerate the idiots and enjoy the company of the rest.

For example: "Ask Dr Alexander!"

(Just for example)

:biggrin:

Don't lose faith...it's a good place that's going through some growing pangs. It's like a dysfunctional family...just ignore/tolerate the idiots and enjoy the company of the rest.

Hey, don't do that, the idiots are the only reason I come here.... :lmao:

Okay, you don't have to ignore them then, just tolerate 'em. (*looks for black sheep smilie to post*)

f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_blacksheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif
f_sheep.gif

Where on earth do you always find all these many, different, varied, super-cute smilies!?!?!?!?!!? Wow, you find one for each and EVERY possible occasion.

And it WAS a vision that Dr Alexander was here, wasn't it? He is no longer here NOW! So he sure wasn't REALLY here!?!?!?

And WHEN did you burst through the five-digit-count-barrier, Anty, and where was the big, big board party? When and where? What did I miss? Where was I when it happened?

Where on earth do you always find all these many, different, varied, super-cute smilies!?!?!?!?!!?
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :mrgreen:

And WHEN did you burst through the five-digit-count-barrier, Anty, and where was the big, big board party? When and where? What did I miss? Where was I when it happened?
(Shhhhhh! Given that most of my posts are in OT, I don't deserve a celebratory thread. Really. I'm rather embarrassed how high the count is. And I asked those who were making noises about doing a thread not to do it).

(Well, but among you and I - I could STILL start a big party thread for you!
whisper.gif
)

:biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back