Just looking for some feedback

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These pics were shot with a Canon Rebel SLR (?)... I du no, it's a kinda beginners camera that my mom got for Christmas... These are pics of both of my kids :)

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

This one is me :) I've become an expert at self-photography ;)
IMG_0375.jpg

#4 is my fav of your set. Hope you don't mind, but I edited the pic to show you what I see in the pic..emphasizing the bean:

Original:

iz6pur.jpg

Edited:

b7yrh3.jpg

:confused:

I like it :)

I don't mind anyone editing my photos... I don't have software to edit yet...

I am going to be starting my "photography journey" after I get my tax money in a couple weeks... I'll be getting photoshop (unless there is something else that is recommended) and my new cam :) I am looking at the nikon d5000 (I want a good MP cam), but not sure I want to go that high :/

I want to get a fish eye lens and wide angle lens and tripod with the camera and I'm trying to stay under $1,000

I like the second one, it's fun when you catch them in the goofy positions they always seem to end up in.

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Marylander. ;) Good luck in your learning process. This is a great place to get started, there is a ton of information throughout the site. Good luck!

I liked #2 a lot, I thought it could use some sharpening and color tweaking. Kept it minor, sorry if you hate it, haha.

I think I'm better with photoshop than with a camera... and I suck with photoshop :)

upsidedown1.jpg

I like it :)

I don't mind anyone editing my photos... I don't have software to edit yet...

I am going to be starting my "photography journey" after I get my tax money in a couple weeks... I'll be getting photoshop (unless there is something else that is recommended) and my new cam :) I am looking at the nikon d5000 (I want a good MP cam), but not sure I want to go that high :/

I want to get a fish eye lens and wide angle lens and tripod with the camera and I'm trying to stay under $1,000

Just for now, until you get photoshop, GIMP is a nice free software that can do many helpful things like photoshop. Its very useful and I would definitely recommend it for you for the time being.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back