like this one how you think about it

bluewave930

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ilike this one how you think about it~give me some comments and critiques please:thumbup:
IMG_0767.jpg

i like it, i feel like its a little dark maybe, but i feel like thats what you were going for, so i think it works well.

The concept is interesting and the depth of field is good, but there seems to be something missing. I think a crop might be in order.

The little thing(icepack?) under the hat that reads "Kool" upside down keeps drawing my attention to UNDER the hat where I feel like I am supposed to be looking AT the hat but all of a sudden the bridge and concrete wall form an arrow that draws my attention to the LEFT of the hat.
The composition seems a tad bit distracting and it makes the subject matter recede into the overall photo. I also think some of the top could use some cropping. It's blurred background anyway, keeping some much of it further keeps me off of the subject. Hope this helps.

The little thing(icepack?) under the hat that reads "Kool" upside down keeps drawing my attention to UNDER the hat where I feel like I am supposed to be looking AT the hat but all of a sudden the bridge and concrete wall form an arrow that draws my attention to the LEFT of the hat.
The composition seems a tad bit distracting and it makes the subject matter recede into the overall photo. I also think some of the top could use some cropping. It's blurred background anyway, keeping some much of it further keeps me off of the subject. Hope this helps.
great observation~it means much to me~
thank all of you for the comments~
IMG_07671.jpg

is it better,now?

Yeah, I think it helped bring the Hat "up" into the image. Still not centered and boring but more of a focal point as the corner draws your eye to the hat better. I like it.

Depth of field is good, BG compliments the foreground quite well. I like it.

Most reactions

Back