Mailing List for high school seniors!

Many photographers will select students that are personable, friendly and cute to do free pictures or some kind of other incentive and those seniors then go tell all their friends about the photographer.

Yeah, this will work. They will be your "customer evangelists".

What are some of the better target market list providers? There was a source mentioned above for senior portraits, but are there any others that are good for seniors. What about ones that give contact information for new mothers, newly engaged couples, etc?

I am a "digital designer" and I stumbled upon this forum while searching for high school senior mailing list. I am going to try American Student List and let you guys know how it goes.

I am NOT a photographer (although I would love to learn!) but I am looking for photographers with websites (who doesnt right?) to do a reciprocal link with my site. Believe it or not my site comes up #1 on google with key words "high school senior yearbook ad". I design senior yearbook ads/tribute pages for students. My only advertising has been word of mouth but I am looking to greatly expand for the Class of 2011! This will be my second year and I think a partnership with high school photographers might be a good start. My website is not too fancy but I am working on updating and freshening it up. my site is scrappyattitude.com. The designs you see on my site are some I did as examples using my own kids.

Please email me back if interested in the recriprocal link. [email protected]

Yes I got 30 Senior Reps through facebook and they are doing all the work for me. Also try contacting your local high schools and see if they have a Preferred Photographer List that you can pay to be on. Darci Amundson Photography

Last year I did a free shoot for my neighbor, and she referred all her friends to me....I'd say 95% of her good friends came to me for their pictures. This year I am doing another free shoot and hoping for the same response.

I also sent out mailings last year "To the parents of: Student Name." I figured the parents would be more apt to open the letter. I got a lot of response from those, as well as my facebook fan page. To get the addresses I did a facebook search for local high school seniors and used a phone book...a little more work but I got a lot of work in return!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back